About 2 million years ago, the first humans walked the earth. The average caveman lived about 25 years. Life expectancy didn’t budge until about two thousand years ago with the advent of medicine and better nutrition. In 1900, the average life span was 49. By 1960, the average person could expect to live to 70. And by 2000, newborns could expect to live past 75!
It’s clear we’re living longer. But with longer lives, we’re also developing age-related diseases that steal our energy and deplete our physical, mental, sexual and emotional health.
The professional anti-aging medicine team at the Bahamas Medical Center is leading the fight against aging, offering effective anti-aging treatments that battle weight gain, help increase physical energy, boost memory performance, fight wrinkles, renew sexual drive, increase muscle mass, restore hair loss and defend your body against a long list of other age-related problems.
It’s all about HORMONES! If your body is low on critical hormones, you may experience the following symptoms:
- Lack of Energy
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Mood Swings & Depression
- Interrupted/Poor Quality Sleep
- Growing Midsection Fat/Beer Belly
- Memory Loss/Lack of Concentration
- Aching Joints/Muscle Stiffness
- Excessive Weight Gain
- Hair Thinning/Hair Loss
The Benefits of Testosterone Replacement:
- Improved Physical Stamina & Balance: “I used to get tired so quickly. Now I can keep up with my kids!”
- Increased Muscle Strength: “My arm and leg muscles have the strength they had in my 30’s.”
- Reduced Body Fat and Lean Physique: “I can fit into clothes I haven’t able to wear in years.”
- Increased Emotional Stability & Positive Outlook: “No more depressive mood swings. I have my confidence back again.”
- Increased Sex Drive & Sexual Stamina: “I feel like I got my mojo back!”
- Firmer Erections: “Who needs Viagra? Testosterone treatments did it for me.”
- Improved Confidence: “I feel confident in work and at home…ready to take on challenges and engage life again.”
Additional Health Benefits:
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- High Cholesterol and Angina Protection
- Improved Skin Condition
- Strengthens Bones
- Reduced Anxiety and Depression
Benefits of Estrogen Replacement:
- Improved Mood & Thought Processing: “I feel like
- Increased Stamina: “I have more energy…like I did in my 30’s.”
- Full Night’s Sleep: “Finally, I can sleep through the night and wake up refreshed!”
- Improved Self-Image: “I love
my body and feel like
dressing to impress again.”
- Loss Weight & Keep It Off:
“I don’t have to worry about unexpected weight gains anymore.”
- Healthy Glowing Skin: “When I look in the mirror, I see a younger women’s skin.”
- Improved Sexual Interest: “I truly enjoy having sex again.”
- Full, Perky Breasts:
“Who needs surgery? My breasts got a natural lift…
and I love it.”
- No More Hot Flashes & Night Sweats: “Goodbye air conditioning. Hello full night’s sleep!”
- Additional Health Benefits: Reduced risk of Alzheimer’s, cardiovascular disease, bone loss, and arthritis.
Benefits of Progesterone Replacement:
- Lose Water Weight: “I lost five pounds of water…and it stays off.”
- Increased Calm: Reduced Anxiety: “No more useless worrying and stressing about the little things.”
- Decreased PMS & Menstrual Flow: “Now my husband doesn’t have to avoid me during my “special time.”
- Transforms Fat into Energy: “I lost weight and got an energy boost.”
- Reduced Cravings for Carbs & Candy: “No more afternoon candy or chips!”
- Reduced Breast Sensitivity: “Finally, I can enjoy my breasts again.”
Additional Health Benefits:
- Increased Immune Response
- Development of new bone tissue
- Increased HDL: Good Cholesterol
- Protects against ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- Protects breasts, uterus, and probably the ovaries from cancer
Dr. Sy Pierre
Anti-Aging Treatments, Anesthesiology, Orthomolecular and Environmental Medicine.
Dr. Pierre has become a leader in anti-aging, oxidative medicine and many other specialties. More Dr. Sy Pierre info
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) Therapy
- Chelation Therapy
- Oxidative Medicine
(intravenous hydrogen peroxide,
ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy
and ozone hemotherapy)
- Intravenous Nutraceutical Therapy)
Medical Fitness Center
At Bahamas Medical Center, we believe that a healthy mind and body are essential to healthy living.
That’s why we’ve developed an Integrated Medical Fitness Center.
Executive Fitness Programs
For corporate executives who understand
the benefits of watching their health, the Bahamas Medical Center offers our “Executive Physical Program” tailored to the needs of busy professional.
International Patient Program
Are you ready to start your medical vacation in The Bahamas?
Give us a call or send us an email to discuss your healthcare needs and how we can help you get Better…in The Bahamas!