Women’s Healthcare Services
At the Bahamas Medical Center, we specialize in women’s healthcare needs, including obstetric care during pregnancy, gynecological surgery, breast care and treatment of osteoporosis. Our entire team is ready to be your lifetime partner for high quality, affordable women’s healthcare. We offer evaluation, treatment and procedures for a wide range of women’s health issues.
Why travel to The Bahamas for women’s healthcare? If you’re one of the 52 million Americans without insurance, the Bahamas Medical Center offers world-class women’s healthcare services at great savings over rates in the US. Don’t sacrifice your health. Excellent quality healthcare is affordable in The Bahamas. Take a medical vacation in The Bahamas and stay healthy for all of the important people in your life.
- Normal and High Risk Pregnancy
- Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound and 3D/4D ultrasound
- Fetal and Maternal Medicine
- Pap Smears, Colposcopy and Treatment
- Early pregnancy assessment, screening and management
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery
- Urogynaecology – prolapse and incontinence
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Gynaecological Ultrasound
- Outpatient and Day Case surgery
- Major and Minor gynaecological surgery
- 1st Trimester Down’s Syndrome Screening (Nuchal Screen)
- Family Planning
- Genitourinary and Psychosexual Medicine
Office Surgical Treatment:
- Endometrial Ablation
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- Women’s Wellness Services
- Bone Density Tests
- Incontinence Treatments
- Cancer Prevention
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
Dr. Leon Dupuch
Cosmetic Gynecology , Obstetrics and Specialized Gynecology
Dr. Dupuch has studied Advanced Cosmetic and Plastic Gynecology under the tutelage of world-renowned surgeons. More Dr. Leon Dupuch info
Medical Fitness Center
At Bahamas Medical Center, we believe that a healthy mind and body are essential to healthy living. That’s why we’ve developed an Integrated Medical Fitness Center.
Executive Fitness Programs
For corporate executives who understand the benefits of watching their health, the Bahamas Medical Center offers our “Executive Physical Program” tailored to the needs of busy professional.