Dr. Renee Peet-Iferenta
Service Includes: Full Mouth Reconstruction, Smile Makeovers, Dental Implants
About Dr. Peet-Iferenta:
Dr. Peet-Iferenta was born and raised in Nassau Bahamas where she received her early education. She received her dental degree at Howard University Washington D.C. Dr. Peet-Iferenta has been in private practice for over twenty years. She is recognized among Bahamian residents and savvy tourists seeking high quality dental care.
She is an active member of The Bahamas Dental Association and The American Dental Association. She is licensed by the Bahamas Dental Council, New Jersey State Board of Dentistry and holds North East Regional Board Certification. Dr. Peet-Iferenta also has served as an examiner for The Bahamas Dental Council examinations.
Hobbies & Interests:
Dr. Peet-Iferenta is involved in several local organizations and supports The Children’s Emergency Hostel and supports. She enjoys spending time with her husband and three children. Her hobbies include traveling, playing the piano and reading. Seeking to broaden her language skills Dr. Peet-Iferenta recently participated in a Spanish language immersion program in Turrialba, Costa Rica.
- College of the Bahamas, Nassau, Bahamas.
- Tuskegee University, Alabama
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS): Howard University, Washington D.C.
- Oral Cancer Internship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital: New York
- Fortune Dental Management Program
- Nobel Biocare Implants
- American Dental Association
- Bahamas Dental Council
- North East Regional Board Certification
- New Jersey State Board of Dentistry
- Certified Invisalign (invisible brace) Provider
• Posts Held:
- Dental Health Officer: Ministry of Health in Nassau, Bahamas